Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some of My Favorite Quotes From Today

During our family prayer time dd3 said, "I wanna say a prayer just fo mysef, okay? God, thank you for da foxshes and da rainbows and da ballewinas."

During same family prayer time, dd(almost)6 humbly said, "God you made the Herdmans." I guess she understood one of the most touching points of our read-aloud this week, "The Best Christmas Pagent Ever" by Barbara Robinson.

And during our nightly pick up of his room, I inquired of my son, 7, if his sweat pants needed to be washed or not, to which he replied, "No, I've only worn them, like, 3 or 4 times." I suppose that I might have gone a bit overboard on telling him he didn't have to throw his jeans in the wash after one wearing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to Derek, A.... is almost ready for college. I think they wear their clothes for weeks without washing them!!! =0) Funny though, before he left for college, I had to wash anything that came within a close vicinity of his body!

Jill

Unknown said...

CUTE!!!
I miss you and have been keeping you on my prayer list.